Welcome to the Online Entrance Test 2014 at XIC!
This Online Entrance Test refers ONLY to the
following Post-Graduation Diploma Courses:
Journalism & Mass Communication
Relations & Corporate Communication
Marketing & Communication
Television & Digital Video Production ( Mumbai and XIC Ranchi)
BJ Broadcast Journalism offered at XIC Ranchi
For the Admission Procedure, Eligibility,
Courses Details and answers to some Frequently Asked Questions, check
our website www.xaviercomm.org
You can complete the registration process in 3 simple steps
Please Note: The registrations for the Mass Communication
Marathi course will be online but there will be a written entrance
test conducted at XIC, Mumbai on the 12th and 19th May 2013.
Click Here to Register for "Mass
Communication Marathi" Course
The RESULTS of the ONLINE ENTRANCE TESTS ( O E T ) conducted at all the centers, on all the dates, will be posted on the website
- Use ONLY Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher or Google Chrome as your
web browser; you will not be able to proceed using any other
- After filling up
the Registration Form and making a payment of Rs. 2500
(Inclusive of Service Tax, 12.36%), you will be able to select the center where you will like to
appear for the Entrance Test.
- Keep your Credit / Debit Card handy for paying the Entrance Test
Fees online; only MASTER & VISA Cards are accepted.
- Once you fill in the Registration Form and your
payment is accepted, you will be emailed the Admit card
- You may apply for more than one course, by filling in a
separate Registration Form each time. You will get a unique
Admit Card for each course by email.
- You will have to carry the following when you appear for the
Entrance Test at the selected centre.
- Printed Admit Card with your photograph duly affixed
- One recent passport size photograph
- Valid photo identification proof (College Identity
Card / Passport / Election Card / PAN Card / Driving License)
- If you encounter any problem during the registration
process. please contact us.